Friday, July 19, 2013

Playing House


For our last days in Thailand, we went back to Bangkok. I love Bangkok, and if it was up to me, I'd stay there for the entire time.

 Riding a van from Hua Hin to Bangkok

 Yummy!




 Eat and drink. Drink and eat. Eat, eat, eat




We also went to Rayong to visit my old classmate, Peter, whom I went to school with at the Thai language school I went to for a year in Bangkok.

 
 Peter's home, also known as "The Cube"

 
Peter and his boy, T.T.
 





 A nut from a rubber tree

 Vidar making himself useful

 A yittle pineapple left in the fruit orchard
- recently all of the crops had been harvested 
They grow fruit like mangosteen, rambutan,
durian and pineapples


 Have I mentioned how allergic I am to mosquito bites?
This is a couple of minutes after getting
bitten, not having touched the bite!

 T.T.

 Vidar said I looked like a unicorn



OMG, what a happy baby
 



 Yum. Thai baby














No wonder T.T. was too excited to go to bed that night,
having Vidar and I being a part of his bed time rutine













Then we went back to Bangkok and spent our last days in Thailand eating, drinking and going to go-go bars.


And then we had to go home.

No comments: