Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Benedicte aka. Regan MacNeil?

Wictoria thinks the Japanese Popular Culture class
is
a w e s o m e

HELLO!

Yes, I'm still an attention whore - but my life is so uneventful and there's never anything to blog about in this godforsaken country.

After school today, we denied the fact that we're all a bunch of extremely poor students and went to a fancy café.

If my mom knew how I waste money, she would roll around in her grave - and she's not even dead! Tsk, tsk.


Anyway.

Benedicte was in a peculiar mood today:

I think she was jelaous..

.. of Karoline's Hello Kitty beanie
(I mean, how could she 'not'?)

Then she took matters in her own hands..


Wictoria


But Karoline proved to be the superior one
And wouldn't let her get it

Much to Benedicte's
annoyance


?

Source: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9d/Exorcist-regan.jpg


This means
Cup noodles for the rest of the week

Regret?

Hello, me!

And I have a stalker! :D

IiiH!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a stalker too!!

Hoshifune said...

Er det brev fra stalkern din?? Det er det feteste XD Lurer på hvem det er.