Thursday, May 5, 2011

My First Tattoo

Never a blog post without
an attention-whorish
self-portrait


Now that we've gotten that out of the way -


This week has been the final week of the Chinese class.




We've finished it all off with the final chapter in the text book appropriately being called "At the airport".

So now we're supposed to be ready to survive in China on our own.

LOL.

Only one written and one oral Chinese exam left - and it's off to a semester at Beijing University!


Today we said goodbye to one of our favourite teachers, Song ‎老师.

So dedicated and hard-working, and cute.




"最好的老师" (Zuì hǎo de lǎoshī)
- "The best teacher"

spelled out in candy





Today I also had my first tattoo experience:


I went with my good friend and colleague, Josefine, to her tattoo artist, Marius Meyer, to get some colour on her peacock (*snigger*).




*hurl* Blood.
I'm never getting a tattoo.







I think I'll get a giant tattoo too, just because I'm a masochist.

3 comments:

ninnikuneko said...

Hey! I just found your blog and I think it's awesome! Your photographs are amazing... ähm.. I'm happy to have found an interesting person like you :)...looking forward on reading more of you.. byebye ねこちゃん

ninnikuneko said...

I found your blog by coincidence while looking through the Obento pictures of google ;) ..you have a post where you show a small picture of an Obento with goldfish..

Traducir ingles a español said...

Very interesting blog

Thank you

www.traduccionprofesional.es
Traducir ingles a castellno