Sunday, February 24, 2013

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pro's Picks Lip Tar Set

 Finalmente!


Finally I got my hands on some lip tars of my own!

Dag went to the US before Christmas, and he brought back the OCC pro's picks lip tar set for me!



So, as soon as I could ditch Dag, I skipped all the way home and almost didn't bother taking off my boots and outer wear before cracking the package open and started to squirt product around.


My right eye is the most Asian one

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pro's Picks Lip Tar Set
consists of..

.. Melange (a terracotta neutral), 
Stalker (a true blue based ted), Grandma (a classic coral), 
Vintage (a deep burgundy) 
and Pretty Boy (a super-rich fuchsia)


Melange



Stalker

Grandma

Pretty boy


(Melange)

And Vintage I 'really' schmeared on:

lol

I would not go outside with lipstick schmeared
all over my face like this
- but I sure will chase Vidar arround in
the apartment, threatening to kiss him!  

Wearing Mac's Woodwinked on the lids
and Isadora's Ancient Ruby nail polish 

No comments: