Saturday, September 4, 2010

Makin' Macaroons

Julie


Yesterday it was Friday, which is a very nice day, especially when I'm not working.

After all of my classes had ended for the day I spent a couple of hours doing homework in the cafeteria at school.


Cat's new jacket
that I had to try on



Can you believe I did TaeKwon-Do for
ten years? Crazy


Then I went downtown to meet Vidar for dinner.


And have you ever wondered how it's like to be my boyfriend?

It ain't easy, I tell ya



Tsk, tsk. Poor guy.




Anyway,

since I'm such a rad and rebellious specimen of youth I headed to Benedicte house to spend the Friday evening making macaroons, which are small, sweet cakes consisting largely of ground almonds (thanks, wikipedia).


Asaki has just got a new camera
and was super excited





Karoline

Dark purple macaroons


Me providing moral support

Bendicte





... three hours after we started:




They look like oreos!
Taste nothing like 'em though
Mmm

No comments: