Monday, February 21, 2011

Making Spring Rolls with Amaia


Benj studying hard..


.. while I take photos of myself
Same old, same old



The other day Vidar and I went to Amaia's house to make spring rolls:




Vidar was quickly put to good use where men belong:

Shredding carrots in the kitchen

Peeling scampis


Amaia


Our spring rolls were filled with diced scampi, shredded carrot, minced meat, onion and spices.

And the most important ingredient?

Waaait for it..



No wholesome asian cooking without the beloved MSG!



Separating spring roll wrappers

Wrapped spring rolls waiting to be fried


Sonja



On a side note:

Yesterday Vidar's mom said I reminded her of Grace Jones.

I don't get it



(Photo source: http://nrkp3.no/filmpolitiet/2010/06/filmheltinner-med-baller/)


Haha! I love it!


And I think Vidar does too.

No comments: