Friday, February 1, 2013

Photoshoot with Alexandra Joner



This morning I went to the Royal Christiania hotel in downtown of Oslo to assist Hilde as she was styling the Norwegian artist Alexandra Joner for a photoshoot for the cover of her new single, releasing next month.


 
'Finally' I got to get my hands on some OCC lip tars IRL!

Our suite even had a sauna!



 Hilde is truly an amazing artist.

Designing and making 
the costumes herself 




Some extra hair

Alexandra






Marit Aasen, the photographer





There's actually three people in this photo!











Marit

Hilde's phone

One of the lip tars left its imprints



 










They'll be using photos from the bathtub for the cover, so I'll be waiting until it's released before I can post more of my shots.




Pretty sassy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! looking forward to the results.