Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Practice Driving & Seeing Friends




It's Easter holiday. I go to the gym, sleep in and watch TV. 



The other day Vidar and I made a belated birthday dinner for his momma at our house.


The casserole
with potatoes and garlic,
 ready to go into
the oven
- in our household
we eat insane amounts
of garlic

For dessert I made a honey and lemon
pannacotta, served with lime-marinated 
strawberries on top
I forgot to take a photo, though




Someone needs a hair-and face-cut, STAT!


Last weekend I went for a sleepover at my dad's house. I've slept over once these past five years, so I felt another sleepover was due. 

We first went to pick up my 17-year-old sister at her boyfriend's house.



Veronika and her hubby


Veronika is currently practice driving, with the goal of getting her driver's license on her 18th birthday.

It was a thrill being a passenger for the first time with my 6-years-younger sister behind the steering wheel - it almost felt like we were doing something illegal!



She's a good driver!


Watching the ice melt from my dad's porch





The add for Maybelline's Fit Me foundation is currently running on Norwegian television.

I laugh every time I see it.

Why? Because it promises

"Flawless. Lets the real you come through.
Beyond matching: Fresh, breathing, natural skin"



Something makes me think my sister didn't get the memo:







Oh, well.

She still looks hot, though.

She is totally going to kill me for posting these photos of her doing her makeup. 

But it's so fascinating! *whiny voice*







Daddio





Benedicte, whom I studied Japanese with, is now studying Fashion in England.

She's currently back in Norway for a short Easter-stint, and the other day Wictoria, Karoline, Asaki and I went to her house to catch up.

All of the girls, except for Karoline and I, have had a drastic hair cut! For the first time, since I chopped it off a couple of years ago, again I'm the one with the longest hair!






Benedicte

(Here you go, you Benedicte-stalker-on-
Kine's-blog-from-Leeds-England-I-cant-totally-see-
you-going-through-all-of-my-blog-posts-and
saving-all-photos-of-her-you-probably-have-your
own-Benedicte-shrine-in
your-bedroom-I-don't-blame-you)


Wictoria,
charming as always










Since I'm only almost 5 ft 10, naturally I need all help I can get from hight-increasing devices. So I got Vidar to buy me these shoes with 4 inches heels. Naturally.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not Leeds I stalk from, it's London! It LIES!

And for the record, I don't have a shrine... but that's not a bad idea now that I think about it.