Friday, October 22, 2010

The Nighthawk


It's been pretty quiet in this joint for some time now.

My life is pretty uneventful and there's nothing to blog about.

It's cold, I'm cold, and I'm either studying, working or watching TV.

But hang in there, it will get better.

The leaves haven't even fallen from the trees,
and it's already snowing
Tsk, tsk




Tonje

Benjamin & Hans

Benedicte

I like my nails.
They're green

Snooze!


Today I met with Anette, my best friend - it's been ages!

We went to this fancy 50's American style diner joint for some greasy food:



Anette

Her fancy dive watch costs more than my rent






The food wasn't very photogenic, but it tasted alright

My green nails and I were there



In December I'm going by myself to Thailand, and I'll be staying four weeks. Anette will join me in the beginning of the third week, and we've got exciting plans.

I'll tell you more about the trip later. I'll just say that I'll be blogging - and it won't be the typical "blogger goes on vacation, tanning by the beach and umbrella drinks"-gig.

I'll show you the good, the bad and the ugly.


Stay tuned!

1 comment:

TL said...

It's going to be interesting to hear about everything from Thailand!
Have a nice trip!