Thursday, June 16, 2011

Paperwork and Random Sheit


Want a bunch of totally random photos?

Here ya go.


A few weeks ago I took a few photos of Amaia's niece, Angela.




Asian babies are so cute!!



The other day Vidar and I went to Lotte and Thomas' house for a movie-afternoon, watching scary movies.






I've also been to the Chinese embassy to apply for student Visa.





.. and I've been taking pictures of my turkey-dinner



... and making sinful carrot cake





.. and going to P'Pueng's house for some noodle soup




P'Pueng's daughter


P'Pueng,
whom I first met when she worked at the cafeteria
at my faculty

Linda,
who lived in Bangkok for six years
and has finished a bachelor's degree
at Mahidol Uni.





Yep.

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Er det til høsten du drar til Kina? Elsker bloggen din!

Kine said...

谢谢你。Jeg reiser søndag 3. juli! Vi skal først ha sommerskole fra 11. juli til 19. august på Beida, før det virkelige semesteret begynner :)

sy-snella said...

flotte bilder - dyktige kine !!!!
blir det tjøme igjen på deg i år ?