Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy birthday, blog!


Wow, today it's exactly 'one' year since I started blogging!

It's been 365 days, and so far I've made 133 posts, and I've got 9227 hits and 31 subscribers.

Trying to make a blog post summarizing it all is nearly impossible. There's so many MEMORIES, great shots, not so great shots, jokes, annoyances etc, from living in Japan, going to school and spending time with my awesome friends.

I almost want to cry!

I would love for any of you who occationally drop by my blog to subscribe to it 'publicly' - as it would mean so much to me. I don't want to nag, but blogging takes a lot of time and effort, and the greatest reward is the recognition I get when you actually decide to show me that you're "there" - by subscribing. Yay!

I would love to write comments on all of the photos below and give you guys links to the different blog posts, but it's actually a bit overwhelming. But remember, all of the blog posts are still there! Just scroll the side bar.


So here's a few shots from the past year of blogging (most of them are of me, of course. After all, I am a narcissist:

























































Subscribe! It's fun and all the cool kids are doing it!

3 comments:

Hoshifune said...

Soooo many good-looking peole ;D

kakemonster said...

Nydelige bilder :) Den nye klippen kledde deg skikkelig :)

Sigrid & Tomas said...

Hei Kine! Fant linken til bloggen på facebooksiden din. Må bare si at du er UTROLIG flink til å ta bilder - og at du har blitt flinkere å flinkere :)

Ha en fin fin høst - lykke til med studiene og kanskje vi sees plutselig igjen

klem fra Sigrid:)