Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dressing up for Josh Groban



 

Yesterday mom and I went to Josh Groban's concert in Oslo.

I've been a huge fan ever since I was 14, and I think it's safe to say that Josh was my first 'real' love. 


Being fanatic about Josh, however, ended when I was 18. Now I'm just a fan.

I gave mom my CD collection a couple of years ago, and she's since taken over the fan-girling.


So, when I saw an add on Facebook that Josh would be touring in Europe, I got us a couple of tickets for his Oslo gig!


I even got an expensive dress
for the occasion  

 (Not even wearing a bra, tsk tsk)

 Serious work in progress







 
 Frida's butt



Mom arrived with take-away Thai food and fruits.


 Getting ready to dig in

Eating durian and jackfruit
 Yen tafo noodle soup,
which according to Wikipedia is:

(...) the Thai version of the Chinese dish Yong tau foo. Yen tafo is a clear broth with, usually, very silky wide rice noodles, fish balls, sliced fried tofu, squid, and phak bung (also known as "morning glory" or "water spinach"). The pink colour comes from the special sauce made from preserved red bean curd (...) The dish is mildly sweet, salty and sour.

YUM!!!!!
 

 


I loved the show, of course. Originally, I wasn't too excited about his latest album "All that echoes" - however it sure has helped seeing him performing it live. I love Josh.
 

No comments: