Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Benetton City

Random people

Today we went to one of the small islands in the middle of the Oslo fiord to meet up with some of Vidar's colleagues and barbecue - what else.

On the pier waiting for the boat I stalked three Japanese people. Why do Japanese people always look so frightened whenever I approach them with a cheerful "konnichiwa"? I don't understand, it's not like I'm intimidating, or anything.

Anyway, they told me that they work as ballet dancers at the fancy new opera house in Oslo. Hoo-haa.



Aboard I soon got very distracted.

Who does this awesome hair belong to?


Wait for it...


Hello!


That's it. I need to make a baby with a Jamaican guy, pronto.


The cool daddio

I swear
Living in Oslo
is like
living in a frickin'
Benetton add





Mini-burgers


Attractive


Whaddaya do out in the wild?

Improvise!





Wild strawberries!


Ugh, grose


Vidar and cat bonding


The end.

2 comments: